At the cornerstone of the Ingelix methodology is the identification of your ever-changing job applicant pool and how these people fit into your work environment. This complex matching process is accomplished through an elaborate set of 111 validated and interchangeable real-time hiring metrics specific to your industry. This allows for the creation of an unlimited number of hiring custom assessment batteries that can by changed on the fly as the needs for each position within your organization changes. Since your talent needs change so should the tool you use to identify the most valuable asset you have…people.
Custom Hiring Assessment Flexibility
- Your own unique set of values and specific knowledge, skills and abilities per position.
- Your preset time requirements for applicant test testing.
- The option to use the Ingelix “pre-assembled batteries” designed to assess the skills and behaviors associated with the most typical jobs.
- The option to “mix and match” from a comprehensive library of short skills and behavioral tests to create a truly customized solution within the required testing time frame.
As the diagram below shows, you can “mix and match” the individual Ingelix tests to meet the specific needs of the job. This “custom” approach to building a test battery ensures you are only testing for those skills and behavioral characteristics that are relevant to the job, therefore increasing validity while at the same time reducing test administration time significantly.
Custom Hiring Assessment Efficiency
- The Ingelix battery consists of both behavioral and skills based tests.
- The behavioral tests include both attitudinal and behavioral statements. Responses are made on a 5-point Likert scale ranging from Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree. This item format is extremely efficient, allowing applicants to answer a great deal of questions in a very short amount of time.
- The Ingelix skills tests were also designed to be completed in a short amount of time. The skills tests include brief questions covering various job-relevant skill sets. The answer format is multiple-choice. The tests are concise, focused and valid predictors of performance.
Both Ingelix behavioral and skills tests are designed as stand alone products with the flexibility and the option of being combined into customized test batteries.
Combining both skills and behavioral testing has been shown to increase validity above and beyond using one or the other.