Introduction: Project Scope
The following summaries of Ingelix® Case Studies, performed in 2015, provide turnover, retention and hiring data within companies using the patent-pending Ingelix® SmartSystem methodology. The following results represent each group analyzed and how the Ingelix® SmartSystem affected overall corporate staffing trends within key facilities.
Understanding the Savings
The American Health Care Association (AHCA) states that the average direct cost for turnover per employee is $7,000. The following represents significant savings per employer based on the reductions realized.
The following were selected for study:
- Ohio based long-term care company with 19 facilities. (AlterCare, Inc.)
- One random Ohio based long-term care company.
- Ohio based acute-care hospital that houses a long-term care facility. (Alliance Community)
- Florida based healthcare company to identify trends that may be unique only to Ohio. (Infinity)
- Ohio based long-term health care support company that sells product and services to long-term care groups statewide. (Absolute HealthCare)
We no longer have to filter and sort through every résumé. With the Ingelix solution, top performers are already identified for us.—Diane Geis,Former EVP of Human Resources, Altercare of Ohiowww.altercareonline.com—
We are dedicated in finding the “right fit” for our organization. With recruitment and retention being a challenge in today’s market, Ingelix gives us the tools to identify potential colleagues quickly.—Tracey Restetter,Recruiter/Colleague Relations Specialist, Aultman Hospital in Alliancewww.achosp.org—
Ingelix helps us quickly identify and filter potential employees. By selecting the right person for the job, we are able to decrease turnover.—Nicole Russ,MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP, CEBS, GBA, RPA, Director of Colleague Relations, Aultman Hospital in Alliancewww.achosp.org—